“Nice place to eat and relax”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Local favorite since 1979. Serving the best pizza, wings, cheesesteaks, fried chicken, home-style dinners and much more. Join us for breakfast where we serve buttermilk pancakes, French toast and delicious omelets!
Reviewed September 1, 2016

We really enjoyed the pizza. They have quite and extensive menu, so perhaps next time, we will try something different. It has a pleasant atmosphere, and you don't feel like you are being rushed to eat and leave. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Family, simple restaurant. Big menu but the specialty is pizza.
Good Food and quick service. Staff not very friendly.

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Waitress kept looking at me, she was walking back and forth.. never got a menu so I walked out never will step in there again.... first time writing review so this is the millsboro location... going to Pizza palace

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Server was awesome and food was good! Improvement over last visit. Glad to see it! Keep heading in right direction. Love local.

Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

My visit was good, not great, but good. I had the vegetable beef soup which was loaded. No complaints there. I had their meatloaf dinner which was good but I have had better. Everyone else's meals were good. Service was good as well. I'll come back.