“Pizza at its best”

Grotto Pizza
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Grotto'sPizza rates right at the top of our list for the best of all pizzas we have had. It's distinctive Swirl of sauce and cheese is consistent and very flavorful. We always have their thinnest if thin pizzas and we love it.
Their crispy wings , without sauce , are the best around. Salad was delish and overall a great dining experience. We've had their Italian specialties and they are excellent also. Prices make for a great value. Stop by when in lower slower and enjoy.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Went here after another place that had a 2 hour wait. No line here...hostess didn't otter a word to us. Not really her thing apparently. Asked waitress what kind of red wine they had and she didn't know cause "I don't drink wine". She was friendly enough and the rest of service was fine. Got a turkey burger....it was ok. Loud with a lot of kids. Probably not stopping again....not my thing...but
If you have kids and like pizza..maybe.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Don't get me wrong it's pretty expensive but once a year it's worth it. The pizza is very good with a great local sauce.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Perfect pizza lunch when coming off the beach. Great beach and boardwalk view from booth. Free soda refills too!

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

There is something so delicious about this pizza.. the crust, the unique cheese blend.. it is to die for! If I this is what my children tasted like, I would eat them too!