“Family Dining at its finest.”
Review of Georgia House

Georgia House
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 302-934-6737
Description: Phone: 302-934-6737
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Wife and I both tried the Shepard's Pie. Basic recipe but very tasty. 2 sides were delicious and the complimentary rolls were fresh and fine. Very nice establishment. We enjoyed the service, the dining room, the meal, and more.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Great place to take your family.The food is always good. We have never been disapointed with our meals.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We have enjoyed both the Millsboro and Milford locations. It is my mother-law's first choice when she comes to Loewr Delaware. Good food from a wide variety menu. Good friendly service and atmosphere.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

They have a large parking lot beside the business which is a big blessing . I saw 3 soup specials on their board . Didn't try any only because I didn't want to spoil my dinner.
All four of us had something different . All enjoyed their meal .
Try pineapple pate . Very good . Not a desert but a sid edish .

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband got the New Orleans that was supposed to have chicken, sausage and shrimp. No shrimp, no sausage, just chicken. By the time our waiter came back my husband had already eaten half of it. The only response we received was "Do you want me to bring you some shrimp or another plate?" The attitude was who cares. My husband refused because he didn't want another plate. Asked the waiter later if he had told the manager. Waiter's response, " Yeah. He said it was supposed to." And that was the end of that. We were having dinner with friends and when the bills came (and yes we were charged full price) both bills and charge cards were all clipped together with an ink pen, put in the middle of the table for us to sort out and the waiter just walked away. We are done with this place. Will not be back.