“A tour of Milford”

Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Innovative, American Cuisine with a focus on sourcing fresh, locally grown products. Open Sunday & Monday at 3pm for dinner & Tuesday-Saturday at 11am for lunch & dinner. On & Off Site Catering available for breakfast, lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Outdoor seating available during warmer months.
Reviewed 28 September 2018

While visiting Milford we stopped in here for a drink. Very nice place and friendly owner/bartender. They also own the restaurant across the street and you can order food from there or any other place and have it delivered, kind of a BYUF. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018

We ate here recently and were disappointed as the restaurant had been recommended to us. The service was very good, helpful and pleasant. My husband ordered the chicken and it was undercooked, pink on the inside. They gladly took it back to the kitchen and returned chicken that was cooked. The Caesar salad was over dressed but was a nice size and the flavor was good. I had the encrusted goat cheese with some salad. It was nicely plated but there was more crust than cheese. I would have been happy with one thicker piece of cheese. This may just have been an off night, as many people have liked this restaurant. Probably would try again.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank barbara115de
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great service and delicious food. I had the risotto and it tasted very good and fresh. Nice dining atmosphere for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasant experience at Abbott’s grill. It was lunchtime and very quiet which I needed as I was working. I started off with big crab and asparagus bruschetta. It had jumbo lump crab meat, asparagus, red onion, tomato, and red pepper (although I did taste some jalapeño but probably just the juice). The bruschetta was crispy and the mix topped it nicely. I loved the balsamic drizzle as it added another level of flavor. The main course was the seafood pasta. I was worried it would be too heavy but it was perfect. The noodles were a bit bigger than I would have liked but they really did hold the flavor. The sauce was light and flavorful. The seafood was perfectly cooked. Overall, wonderful experience and will be back.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We've been looking for a place to stop for dinner on our way from the Outer Banks to our home in New Jersey. Milford seems to be about a good spot but we haven't found a good restaurant until now. We had dinner at Abbott's and everything was excellent. My husband had the shrimp and grits and raved about it. I had the flat iron steak over a tomato radish watermelon and feta salad. It was scrumptious. Had sauteed brussel sprouts as well and they were also excellent. Service was good; our waitress Shalandra was delightful. Will definitely be back next time we're nearby.