“Dinner on our way through town. ”
Review of Abbott's Grill

Abbott's Grill
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Innovative, American Cuisine with a focus on sourcing fresh, locally grown products. Open Sunday & Monday at 3pm for dinner & Tuesday-Saturday at 11am for lunch & dinner. On & Off Site Catering available for breakfast, lunch & dinner 7 days a week. Outdoor seating available during warmer months.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My son and I stopped here for dinner after a sports tournament. He had the bison burger and I had the Scallops and Brussels sprouts salad. Both were very good. Our waiter was courteous and the food came out quickly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Kevin R, Owner at Abbott's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you so much for the review Bryan! We're glad you enjoyed your meal & we hope you stop back in the next time you're in town. Gather at the grill!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoy stopping at Abbott’s on our way home from the beach. We had Chesapeake oysters on the half shell—some of the best we’ve ever tasted! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Kevin R, Owner at Abbott's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hi Pamela! Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that you loved the oysters. We love providing top notch seafood without the beach traffic. We hope you'll stop in again soon. Gather at the grill!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stopped here for an early dinner while in the area. The restaurant was empty when we arrived but we were greeted quickly and treated well by a friendly staff. I'm a big fan of sangria and theirs was delicious. I had the crab cake sandwich and it was good. I would have preferred a few more choices on the menu but they did have a list of specials to add to what was available. I was most impressed by the good service though. When I asked for directions to the restroom, the bartender took the time to walk me to that hallway. Another server, not ours, saw me trying to get the berries from the bottom of my sangria glass and she brought me a tiny fork that was perfect for that. I would recommend this restaurant for the food and the good service provided.

Date of visit: June 2018
Kevin R, Owner at Abbott's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Deb! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our restaurant. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed both the food & service. We hope you'll stop in again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My son took my husband to Abbott's Grill for his birthday. We had a nice lunch, the staff was very friendly. Food was good.

Date of visit: December 2017
Kevin R, Owner at Abbott's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review & happy belated birthday! Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us & we hope to see you at the grill again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was my second time visiting and just happened to be there during happy hour. The section where we were seated was extremely cold but It could be that there weren’t many people in the restaurant at the time. Our drink were discounted and the happy hour menu had nice appetizer options. I came specifically for the calamari because it so delicious and also got steamed shrimps. It’s a beautiful restaurant and can’t figure out why more people don’t stop in. My best guess is the area but either way, I’ll be stopping by again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Abbott's Grill? Share your experiences!