“Outstanding fried chicken ”
Review of Fish On!

Fish On!
Ranked #46 of 96 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I got a brownie sundae, fried chicken and sat in a booth next to the fireplace which added a great feel to the entire restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2016
Caroline J, Marketing at Fish On!, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad you liked the food and atmosphere. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Second time at fish on and everything was awesome. I had the short rib burger and cocktail crab claws! What a great dinner I'll be back for sure

Date of visit: December 2016
Caroline J, Marketing at Fish On!, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner in a beautifully fireplace lit dining room at Fish On!
Appetizers of oysters, shrimp and crab dip, Homemade bread and butter, and scallops for dinner served over a delicious parsnip purée. A completely wonderful experience. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you enjoyed the dining experience and we are looking forward to your next visit. Please reach out to me at caroline@sodelconcepts if you need anything.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Friendly service with affordable, fresh, authentic seafood. Inviting and intimate atmosphere. I got the Catfish off the special sheet which was beautifully displayed and over cooked vegetables and pumpkin puree which I would highly recommend. Unique nightly specials encourage revisiting.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon! If you should need anything, please feel free to contact me at caroline@sodelconcepts.com.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing salmon dinner with the great band very original matts black cherry soda. I finished my meal with the brownie sundae which I highly recommend. Will be back again.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your dinner and are looking forward to seeing you again!

Been to Fish On!? Share your experiences!