“everything was good xcept pulled chicken ”
Review of Bethany Blues BBQ

Bethany Blues BBQ
Ranked #13 of 92 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 302-644-2500
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

nice draft beer selection. my mom's brisket sandwich was very good. the coleslaw and fries were very good. baked beans were very good. my pulled chicken on the other hand was lukewarm, no sauce, and was more like cut up grilled chicken than actual pulled chicken. luckily slathering it in the spicy bbq sauce made it ok.

service was good. waitress was nice but tried to card my 55 year old mother when she ordered a Pellegrino. bottoms up!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I had been a number of times to the Bethany Blues in Lewes for the Sunday Brunch buffet, which is awesome, so when visiting Bethany I figured I'd stop into this one. Sadly, they don't have the brunch buffet, but do have brunch and lunch menus on Sunday mornings/afternoons. I ended up getting an egg white omelette, which was tasty. The bartender was a really friendly guy and when I ordered a lemonade, he offered to make a fresh one, rather than the pre-produced stuff, which was great of him. Also, a group of women were there and left, one of which left their purse. Another server noticed it and he ran out and caught them so he could return the purse. Would certainly come back again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

One of the places we like to go to when we vacation in Rehoboth Beach area is Bethany Blues. We had a party of 14 but they were easily able to seat us in a separate area specially for large parties. We all received our meals around the same time. The quality and taste of the food was very good. I ordered the spinach salad with grilled shrimp and it was a good portion and really tasty. My husband ordered the beef brisket and his was very tasty as well. You can choose from two sides to accompany your meal and bring out cornbread for the table ahead of the meal that tastes more like a dense cake than a typical cornbread. I would definitely recommend eating at Bethany Blues while on your beach vacation.

1  Thank Holly C
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a change from the traditional seafood menu this is the place. Nice rich and sticky barbecue. We had St. Louis and Back Back Ribs, Brisket, and Pulled Pork. Every dish was fantastic. They all came with two side dishes, which you were able to select from a about twelve choices. Best part is that this is casual eating so eating with your hands is more then acceptable. The restaurant also caters to kids and the kids menu includes a number of items that they will enjoy.

So if you want to try something a bit different, and are tiered of to same old seafood, fast food, Italian,or Asia meals then you should definitely consider giving Bethany Blues a try.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

One must try the pigs on the wing for a nice twist on traditional Buffalo wings! Great BBQ. Great music on the Friday and Saturday nights. Great Sunday breakfast buffet.

Been to Bethany Blues BBQ? Share your experiences!