“Great nachos!”

Arena's Cafe
Ranked #30 of 96 Restaurants in Lewes
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Been looking around for great nachos as not very good in the UK and had some excellent ones here with chilli. Best we have had so far.

My wife decided to have death fries....OMG, glad she exercises!

Kids had texas burgers which they enjoyed.

Lovely staff as well, so all in all great night.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

The food at Arena's is great if you're interested in bar food. The death fries are a must eat--but you should be prepared for super greasy food! The price range is good for the quality of the food you get, but each time I go, I'm disappointed in the slow service. Overall, it's a fun place to go if you're not in a rush and looking for sandwiches or appetizers.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Heading out of town after a week at the beach, we were looking for a place to have a nice breakfast to end our vacation on a high note. Unfortunately, everywhere we went was packed with a long line. Thank God for GPS! We found this hidden treasure behind a shopping center in a village type setting. We seated ourselves and were waited on very quickly. I had "The Popeye" a spinach, tomato and feta omelette that came with home fries (or tator tots) and wheat toast. My husband had The Spanish burrito and my son ordered the pancakes. All dishes were excellent. If you order coffee, they give you a cup and you go and pour your own coffee from about six different choices. My selection was the Banana Foster coffee. No exaggeration, it was one of the best coffees I've ever had. We will definitely be returning customers when we are back in the area again. Great experience!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

While vacationing in Lewes/Rehoboth, we stopped here twice for takeout salads. The restaurant was casual, salads were very good and the staff was friendly but seemed unfocused/untrained. We would visit again for salad takeout's

Reviewed 15 June 2015

The sandwiches at Arena's Cafe are really good. I especially like their fried fish sandwich. It's a great place to pick up sandwiches for the beach. Quality and delicious.

Been to Arena's Cafe? Share your experiences!