“Messed up pick up order”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #16 of 20 Restaurants in Harrington
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Local favorite since 1979. Serving the best pizza, wings, cheesesteaks, subs, grinders and much more.
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Yesterday afternoon I ordered a small pizza to go. I asked for mushrooms and pineapple on my pizza. The girl who took my to go order over the phone read back my order to me and said "I have a small pizza with pepperoni and pineapple". I corrected her and said "No, not pepperoni...pineapple and mushrooms". She said okay let me correct that and then told me my wait time and total. I picked the pizza up, got back home and realized there was pepperoni, pineapple, and mushrooms on my pizza. I am a vegetarian, so I ended up having to throw away the entire pizza as I did not have the time to come back and have them correct it.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I've been here twice and found their prices a lot more than I generally give for pizza and subs. They were slow coming to our table (only had ppl sitting at 2 tables) and it seemed forever getting our order. Neither time did they bring us our bill--we got up and went to the register where 2 workers were standing around talking....

Reviewed 9 July 2015

If you can't find it on this menu, you probably can't find it. Food is made to order and the service staff has been nothing but accommodating each time we have visited.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Got food for the family everyone got cheese steaks and the kids burgers. My chicken cheese steak was good decent flavor. Only thing I could see improved was a little more meat other than that great flavor and was good. Kids all liked their burgers and my wife's family liked their steak sandwiches. Would go back for their pizza they say they have a brick oven so that's always a plus.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Great quality pizza for the money. The only game in town besides large franchise that I don't care for. When I rarely get pizza it is from Pizza King. I have always picked up, so I can't speak for delivery service. In house staff is young but fast and polite.