“Dinner stop”

Rudy's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Harrington
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rudy's Family Restaurant is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We serve delicious food to our guests in Harrington, Delaware. From omelettes and steaks to seafood and pasta, we cook it all. Moreover we have ample parking and free Wi-Fi in our restaurant. So, if you are looking to enjoy a home-cooked meal together with friendly and down-to-earth service, stop by our family restaurant today. We also accept call-in orders. Rudy's Family Restaurant offers delicious traditional American breakfast as well as some great Italian dishes in Harrington, Delaware. Rudy's has been a staple in Harrington for several years. We are a family established, and we are sure to have something for everyone to enjoy here! Where it is a delicious breakfast omelet or our delicious chicken parmigiana for dinner - your stomach will be pleased. We also have a chicken and dumpling special on Sundays and Wednesdays. Bring the family! We are open 24 hours if you are looking to enjoy a home-cooked meal together with friendly and down-to-earth service, stop by our family restaurant today. We also accept call-in orders.
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Wife and I having traveled for ten hours came across Rudy's and stopped for dinner. Saturday night buffet seafood and chicken. Plentiful buffet enjoyed by wife. I had the meat loaf, mashed potatoes with Cole slaw and a fresh salad. Warm french bread was served. It had a cream cheese twirl. Excellent. Food was served in a timely manner. Flavorful and hot. Waitress was attentive. Good food, good service and a good price. Would stop again .

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Met my nephew and brother in law and twin here for breakfast. They have a large menu with typical fare. I had 2 eggs over easy, toast,bacon and hime fries. Eggs were cooked well. My cutlery was dirty and needed replacing. Server was reasonably attentive. An ok place to eat

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Hays & I vote this restaurant #1 in Harrington, Delaware. The owners are awesome and the waitresses are top notch! The food will stand up to ANY restaurant we’ve ever been to! Private parties? They’ll schedule for you, paint night? They have that too. Need to take out large amounts of food for your own party? Call and give them your order a few days ahead of time. In our opinion, this is the best thing to come to Harrington since the Slots! We live in Harrington and frequent this establishment at least 4-5 times a week.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Rudy’s is a typical diner. It’s clean, the food is good and the price was right. Nothing fancy, but worth the stop. Service was good as well.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

If you pass though Harrington Delaware you should do yourself a favor and stop by Rudy’s Diner for lunch or dinner. We had not been there for a long time and after two recent visits it has moved near the top of our list for local comfort dining.
Most recently my wife had excellent crab cakes and I had a huge chicken salad plate that made two meals, and I have a healthy appetite. Make sure you try their5 “Disco Fries”. I don’t know why they are called that but a generous order of French Fries is smothered in brown gravy and then a huge portion of gooey cheese is melted overtop.
Last trip I had a Ruben Panni that, again, was enough for two meals and it was wonderful. They have homemade desserts and an ice cream bar. Wonderful country charm and great food.

Date of visit: August 2018