“Great breakfast stop”

Georgetown Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Out hotel suggested this little gem - we just beat the breakfast crowd of baseball teams (we were 4 ppl from a baseball team) Service was personal and excellent and made accommodations to to orders. Even gave us to go cups of our drinks at no extra cost. I had an spinach and feta omelet with home fries and toast. My 16 YO had a breakfast sandwich and eat every bit. He said the chocolate milk was fantastic no too sweet and not too milky. Our friend also enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for their Sunday brunch. The mimosa was nice. Food quality was OK, but nothing special. They were not very busy, but service was lackadaisical. It seemed like the waitress really didn't want to be there. The owners have done a nice job of restoring the old hotel ambiance.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The food was very good and the prices were reasonable. nice little family restaurant, we will definitely go back again

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Haven't been here for four years. Remodeled since last visit. Very pleasant. Clean.
Comfortable. Fried fish as good as I have eaten anywhere. Stewed tomatoes OK, macaroni and cheese-eeehhh. Stick with french fries. Salads very good. Well priced all 'round. Don't think you will be disappointed here. Service very good. Pleasant and "professional". Recommend!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I usually get a salad when I'm at the Georgetown Family Restaurant, but this time I got a cheesesteak wrap and it was delicious. I like that you can substitute fries for something else, too.