“Tremendous. Surprising. Delicious breakfast.”

Frankford Family Diner
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Frankford
Cuisines: American, Armenian
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Three car caravan (party of ten) leaving Ocean City, headed back to Connecticut. First stop was Frankford's in Delaware based on online breakfast reviews. Place looked dated, but was busy at 9am on a Saturday, so that was a good sign. We (10) of us were seated quickly and drink orders were taken as we looked over the menu. Multiple choices and specials made choosing difficult. Somehow we all ordered and just like that we were all served at the same time. Everything was huge and hot and just exactly as ordered. Having owned my own restaurant for 20 years, I know that's not easy. Eggs were cooked as ordered, over medium and over light, sausages and bacon were perfect and hot, toast buttered with full coverage, excellent special french toasts and pancakes, tons of exotic omelets,country gravy, fresh biscuits, scrapple, muffins, coffee refills, dishes cleared away promptly. Only change I'd make would be diced or cubed home fries as opposed to shredded but no big deal. To push out correct breakfasts with such volume over the course of a morning is hard to do, but Frankford's does it well. I highly recommend them. I imagine their lunch and dinners are great as well. Don't drive by this gem.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Have been here a few times for Choice eggs and scrapple breakfast and lunch sandwich choices. Good food, good selection with good service.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Having driven by many times, I decided to stop today. I was very pleasantly surprised. Ordered a breakfast sandwich that was so large I took half of it with me. The home fries were nothing special, but the sandwich was delicious. Service was outstanding, friendly and helpful without being overly so. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite on way home from the outerbanks wonderful service and the food came out quick delicious breakfast!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We love the breakfast....Belgium tropical waffle is the best...servers very friendly..Atish...is amaxing..always remembers our beverages one time to the next...highly recommend

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Frankford Family Diner? Share your experiences!