Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Our experience was a DayPass. The place is not luxurious or fancy, yet it is totally cozy. Staff was very candid. Food was tasty and fresh. The pool and jacuzzi are nice. The shore is amazingly near and the beach is just great.
The only observation is that there are only 2 showers and small dressing rooms for DayPassers. This might become insufficient in peak season.

Other than that, definitely recommended!

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank AnasiTravel85
Reviewed 21 March 2019

We spent 2 weeks here in March 2019 and found the rooms locations and food to be wonderful. The staff is so very helpful whether they understand English or not; they try to do whatever you desire. The Pacific Ocean beach directly in front of the hotel is great for walking miles in either direction without anyone bothering you. The hotel does have two beautiful pools with wading areas and a whirlpool. We could not ask for a more restful vacation.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The place is awesome! Nice rooms, generally speaking “Very nice place” but the problem is the food, very expensive, the menu is very limited and poor, it is a kind of (little comedor menú) the hotel lacks of concept of good food and music; before coming, I saw myself right by the beach enjoying good food, but that didn’t happen, I planned to say two days but had to get my butt out of there after the first day!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This place has a lot of potential. I would have given it a three bubble rating, but then my camera was stolen. To be fair, I have no way to know if my camera was stolen by staff, another guest, or an outside person, but it was nevertheless stolen for sure.

The location is the best part of this place, nice and quiet and on a clean and pleasant part of the beach. It's far enough from the town to not have a bunch of garbage on the beach, the air conditioning worked well, the 2 pools are nice enough (with the same slightly salty water that came out of the taps and the shower, but clean and chlorinated) and there is a decent little water slide for the kids. The service was good with nice staff, and the room was clean.

On the down side, the food was very mediocre, the breakfast was not included, and they didn't have my booking when we had arrived, which I had made on a very popular booking site. They found us a room anyway, but the value for the price is not good. It's hard to believe we paid as much as we did and did not even receive breakfast or a hot shower.

I was told that the rusty old safe in the room had no key (something about it having been lost by a previous guest) but I trusted that our valuables were safe outside with us. To be fair, I am at fault for having forgotten my camera near the pool when we went for an ATV ride, but it was gone when we returned.

I cannot recommend this place.

Date of stay: September 2017
5  Thank Achaunceyt2
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We came to stay over the weekend, my wife, family, and I. We are from Seattle, Washington USA. Had a great time! Apartment rooms are very clean, air conditioned, cable tv, really nice. Super Great pools, clean landscaping, good restaurant, very nice staff. Ask for Henry, he is the best! Beaches are private and clean, parking is secure with armed guards on duty. Couldn't ask for better. Highly recommend! Bring your own sunblock as it is expensive here. Thank you staff and especially Henry. Chris & Irma.

Date of stay: May 2016