“Porto”

Porto Pizza and Grill
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Dagsboro
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Porto is the go to restaurant in this area. There food is always great, the portions are hardy, and the price is very reasonable. They offer seated dining as well as take out. The take out is always well packaged to keep the food warm and to prevent spills on the way home. The restaurant is located on the main route (26) in Dagsboro. When driving to Bethany Beach, this is a great place to stop on the way.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic local place with something for everyone. Very reasonably priced and nice portions. Great service also.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

we had breakfast, food was great as well as the service. I usually get take out. I love the pizza here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We only live right up the road, so going to Porto's is usually a weekly thing for us. It's great for the nights we don't feel like cooking, and we can get anything we're craving. I love breakfast, the french toast and omelets are delicious. The Chicken Parm for dinner is one of my favoirtes, and they're great for friday night take out! When we decide it's night out for dinner, Porto's is usually where we always end up!
Only thing I wish they would add (if they are reading this ;) ) is possible pizza specials on friday/saturday nights - we'd be more likely to add to our order if they ran more 'specials' ...
Buy an "Indian River Band Card" and get 10% of your order always helps!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

While the rest were savoring omelets and waffles, I opted for the crabcake sandwich. Right move!!!! One of the best I e had in a long time. Mostly crab with only a bit of binder and spice served on a roll with lettuce and tomatoes. The frys (which I normally avoid) were fantastic, ate far to many of those. I good visit and worth the 2.5 hr drive!