“Simple lunch outing”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2018

This was our first visit to Cheddars Restaurant for any meal or location. Overall, it was a good experience.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

After passing Cheddar's so many times on our way to the Outer Banks, my husband and I decided to stop for a late lunch/early dinner. We were not disappointed! His salad was fresh and the honey butter croissant was delicious! I had the shrimp/chicken tender combo and my husband had the chicken fried steak. Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection. We will be going back our next trip back to New Jersey!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

I finally made my way to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen as I live about 45 from this location (the only one in Delaware). Everyone raves about it and I know a lot of people that live in my county that travel South to go so one afternoon I just felt like taking a ride so figured I would go here for dinner. While I did enjoy my food it certainly was not worth the time to drive just to eat there. If I am in the area for another reason I would eat here. The food was pretty good, but that drink was awesome. I got the Cheddar's Pain Killer - very yummy and the roasted coconut rim is a great touch (I hardly like drinks with coconut). I ordered the chicken tenders and ribs with the mac and cheese and mashed potatoes (I was in a starchy mood). The chicken tenders were EXCELLENT and see why it has on its menu as being a specialty/favorite (can't remember which word now it used) as they were lightly fried, wonderfully seasoned, juicy strips of chicken heaven. The ribs on the other hand were nothing to write home about. I actually brought the leftovers home and never ate them. I don't know what it was but they were just ok; I think it was the sauce and they weren't very tender. The restaurant itself was very clean and the employees all seemed very friendly so no complaints at all there. If you are near here I would certainly say to try it out, but don't go out of your way is my advice. Its just another chain restaurant!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Cheddars is one of the best restraurants around. We always take our family there when they come to visit. Friendly staff, great food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We ate at Cheddars with my 2 young grandchildren. They could not have been nicer to us. They took our drink order and the children’s order first. Great idea because they know how little ones are in a restaurant! Our order was taken when their food arrived. Very short wait for our order but we were busy feeding the children. Food was delicious! We will definitely go back there again.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!