“quick dinner”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #25 of 79 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Good place for a quick bite, sandwiches, burgers and hotdogs. They open 24h and the staff is cool...

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Juanma596

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We saw an amazing deal on Groupon and decided to go. I am not a fan of this company as the quality of food always changes from one store to another BUT this store was clean, quality of food was fresh N hot and outstanding service. Our server Jennine was just a pleasure to have. She was so friendly, she connected with us and made us really felt welcomed. The coffee I thought could have been a little bolder in flavor but not bad. We placed our order of Cheese Sticks and Chicken & Sausage Quesadilla. I thought it was great that Jennine brought out the Cheese Sticks when they were made instead of waiting for the quesadillas. It also gave us time to enjoy the food one at a time. The cheese sticks and quesadilla were cooked perfectly. We placed our entrée order. I got the Fit Fare Skillet which I added jalapenos & spicy fiery sauce on it which was incredible. I am so glade I added both of those items cause it gave the healthy food a heat and a kick which I enjoyed. The other entrée ordered was the Honey Jalapeno Bacon Burger, new burger, and I was told that it was delicious. The bacon had a real kick of hotness to it which added to the juiciness of the burger. This has got to be one of the best Denny's I have ever been too and Jennine and the whoever cooked are food should all be awarded something cause they made this truly a great place to eat. If you don't like Denny's give this store a try and they will change your mind!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The location is excellent. It is right off the interstate. The staff was above and beyond the normal standards. There were several other restaurants in the area. It is within walking distance of the Comfort INN.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have found Denny's breakfast to be excellent a great value too. The Rocky Hill Denny's provides excellent service with a smile

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

My family really enjoyed the latest line of skillet platters.
They are very delicious and come out piping hot.

I recommend any one of them.

Date of visit: March 2017