Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$142
US$129
US$64
Econo Lodge(West Haven)
US$59
US$127
US$85
New Haven Hotel(New Haven)
US$229
US$178
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$107
US$98
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale(New Haven)
US$179
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Duncan Hotel(New Haven)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnew havenhome from homeroom was cleanplace to staybagelsindoor poolgreat roomshort driveoff the highwaybusiness tripconvenient locationjocelynwalmartbwconnecticutyalecollege
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I stayed in this hotel with 3 other friend in January for around 15 days the Hotel was an average hotel for me , the services was perfect from all the employee start from the Housekeeping team to the front disk team specially the night shift team, I have some comment related to the furniture in my opinion the hotel is needed to be upgraded. However, its ne of the few good stay in west haven.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohmmad S
jonnyrh, Owner at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working in keeping our hotel in the very best of condition. We are glad you had a positive experience with our team.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

I will never stay here again. There was a crack in the wall letting the cold air in and hot air out. I have asthma and the vent filled an entire trash can full of lent absolutely ridiculous need wrote again.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank livzolivia2018
jonnyrh, Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We take your experience very serious. We will do everything possible to correct the issues you had while staying with us. We wish you would have reported this to us while you were in the hotel so we could have changed your room right away. We apologies for this happening and hope that you will give us another chance. Please contact me directly so I can assure you are taken care of.

Respectfully,

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I was visiting a friend in New Heaven on the last 3 days of 2017. Because my friend lives in a small studio, I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. The room was clean, and everything was in order. Because I didn't run into any problems, I didn't have a lot of contact with the staffs. But the staffs who helped check-in and -out were both friendly and polite. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of options, and there were a lot of warm foods - great comfort on winter mornings. Although the hotel is next to a busy highway, it was very quiet at night (my room was not facing the highway). There was heavy snow during my stay, but the hotel cleaned out the parking lot very quickly and I had no problem driving in and out.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jonnyrh, Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back soon.

Respectfully,

Reviewed December 23, 2017

The rooms are nice, the staff is phenominal and at a good price. I usually travel for weeks at a time. The Best Western Executive Hotel is the place that i go to. Right off the highway so it's very convenient location.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jocelynrojas, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear Mr. 191dean,

Thank you very much for your great review. i'm so glad that our staff was able to make your stay an enjoyable one. I will pass along your kind words to all the staff.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely

Jocelyn Rojas

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Stayed there two nights while on a business trip, decent hotel, clean room we stayed in, staff was nice, worked for us while we were there, we stayed on the 4th floor on the back side so we did not hear any traffic noise as interstate right there.

Room Tip: Back side as I-95 right there.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
jocelynrojas, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Hotel Of New Haven-West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dear WilliamsW2951YD,

Thank you very much for your great review. I 'm so glad that our staff was able to make your stay an enjoyable one. I will pass along your kind words to all the staff.

I hope you will stay with us again .

Jocelyn Rojas