“Fantastic food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went on a Saturday night, so it was insanely busy, but we were The food was fantastic!
I had the Roadkill, which is a 10 oz burger smothered in sauteed onions and mushrooms, covered with Jack cheese. It came with two sides, which were both great (Caesar salad and baked sweet potato). There was so much food I couldn't finish it.
My partner had the 20 oz prime rib, which also came with two sides. He could not finish his meal either, so it came home with us.

1  Thank GretchenNYC01

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Our decision for an anniversary dinner was made and Texas Roadhouse was our choice. We got there a little after 4 and it was crowded. 20 minutes later we were seated and placing our order. My wife ordered the filet medallions and I ordered the 23oz porterhouse.

When they arrived my wife’s was a little undercooked and mine was perfect. My only problem is sides. I got 10 French fries as a side. Whoever is dishing sides is either cheap or that is the standard and that’s just ridiculous.

After we were done eating the manager came over took the slip off our table and said hope everything was good and walked away not even waiting for a response. Our waitress never came back our way to check on us until the check came.

Bottom line the food was very good but service was lacking. I don’t care how busy it is in the restaurant because every diner is important.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant had blaring loud music. It made it impossible to have a conversation. The steak was not prepared as ordered and when it did arrive, it was extremely salty. As much as I hate to give a poor review, I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Jlrich114
Reviewed 3 March 2018

this steak house is alive with friendly service music and foot stomping fun, it has a wide selection on the menu or you could pick from the show case a variety of different cut steaks, cooked the way you want it.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Took my stepdaughter and her SO there for dinner when we were in CT recently. We went early-6 pm so no wait but within an hour folks were lined up. Large sangria marguerita was delicious. We all had great meals and drinks. Steak, salmon and shrimp with salad and baked potato for $92 plus a $20 tip. Highly recommend. Good value!