“If you like Greek food this is the place to get it”
Review of Dimitri's Pizza

Dimitri's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

They have a nice menu with a good assortment of selections to pick from. But I usually get the moussaka or pistichio when dining in. It's always very good and I get to take some home for lunch the next day. We generally get pizza or grinders when ordering take out. It's a quiet little place in heart of business area with ample parking in back lot. Every one serves you with a smile and it's usually done in a timely manner Try it if you are in the area. You will be glad you did

1  Thank Becky123q

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I was craving spaghetti and meatballs and decided to try out Dimitri's. I called and was greated by a sweet knowledgable young lady on the phone. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs to split with my mother. I had them throw in a couple of extra meatballs and some garlic bread. Oh my gosh! It hit the spot! Noodles were cooked to perfection, sauce just right, and the meatballs were great. They gave us a loaf of garlic bread, and a side salad also. Can't wait to go back on my next Connecticut visit! I forgot to mention we have enough left over for another dinner before I leave! :-)

1  Thank Jeannine F
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Very close to my home, we most often do take out here for grinders and Greek food. But they have one side of the restaurant that offers a pleasant dining atmosphere if you want to enjoy a glass of wine or beer with your meal. The food is good to very good and they do a brisk pizza business here, but I prefer their meals and grinders. The wine and beer list here is not surprisingly kind of limited at best but the food is reliably quite enjoyable. I love the moussaka and eggplant dishes but souvlaki and all the pasta dishes are also very good. If you dine in you'll find friendly service and rarely any delays. We use the take out option on nearly a weekly basis but eating there is always relaxing and satisfying. We would be very sorry to lose Dimitri's!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a great meal and the shrimp scampi pizza is out of this world. My husband enjoyed his gryo. The salad was fresh.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

great Italian. pasta with vodka sauce was fabulous.chicken Francesa was so so good. food is so fresh and obvoiusl made to order. the prices are very reasonable.

Been to Dimitri's Pizza? Share your experiences!