“Another favorite pizza place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fratelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #140 of 323 Restaurants in Waterbury
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Ordered for a bunch working late at the office. Easy to order. Picked it up. Easy to find although wasn’t sure where to park so parked on the street. Pizza was good—eggplant and spinach. Price reasonable.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We regularly order from this location and have always enjoyed the food.
However, the staff and owner are rude, inconsistent and have no customer service skills!
Today I placed an order for my staff for Christmas. It showed up 45 mins late and past their lunch time. The party pizza boxes were crushed. I asked the delivery guy what our options were since the pizzas were mangled and stuck to the top of the box. The delivery guy reached out to the owner and it was offered to redo the order... but it would take an hour and a half. I thanked them for the offer... and declined since our shift would be over.
Paco, the owner eventually spoke w me.. He said he would not reimburse me wanted the pizzas sent back?
When I asked what I was suppose to do for my staff meals for our Christmas lunch he
said I was "wasting his time" and he abruptly hung up on me.
The poor delivery guy was appalled.
Minutes later, I checked my ATM card- and was billed!
Never never never again!!! Scum!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

My family has had pizza from many places (and as native Waterburians, we've had plenty of great pizza from the city and the surrounding area). The veggie pizza from Fratelli's is hands-down the best we have ever had. It is absolutely loaded with layers - yes LAYERS - of fresh tomato, broccoli, mushroom, roasted red pepper, and fried eggplant. My mouth is watering as I write!