“Very Good Pizza”

Domenick & PIA Downtown
Ranked #8 of 324 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 April 2017

A favorite for those people in downtown Waterbury and especially the students across the street at the University of Connecticut campus. Very good cheese pizza as well as other standards like pepperoni. Two slices and a soda won't break the bank.

1  Thank W-Hartford_CT

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in town.....
Dominic and Pia's are family owned business that's been around for years in Waterbury Connecticut. I've been going there for 20 some odd years my wife has been going there for the same amount of time, and now our three boys also carry on the trends thay love Dominic and Pia.

1  Thank Markax D
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I've been going here since I was a teenager!! Tastes the same, family owned and delicious!!! I wouldn't steer you wrong!!! THE BEST PIZZA IN WATERBURY!!!!!

1  Thank WaterburyCt_
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

This pizza is serious. A lot of people love Pepe's, but I am not a fan. This pizza is just like how I remember it going up in New Jersey. This is a must try if you are ever passing through.

1  Thank Shean L
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in Waterbury. It's just as good as Pepe's in New Haven (which I really like as well), if not better.

1  Thank Yankeefan83