“Casino Lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2018

My daughter and I shared a salad and small pizza. The server was very nice with a great personality. Super tasty pizza.

1  Thank Jenny J

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This pizza was ok at best. Price not bad and resturante was crowded. Staff was friendly. I was not impressed with the pizza nor would I have waited in line to order if I had known. I could be wrong. I have had great pizza from all of the northeast and New England states. You cannot buy slices either. They have other Italian selections I will try next time. I will give a go one more time.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I got the plain cheese pizza. It was nicely baked with charred crust. It looked fantastic. It just had no flavor. I think it needed salt. Definitely not the best pizza I’ve had. Pretty expensive and there was a long wait. Service was ok. Maybe it’s better with toppings.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is nothing like the New Haven location. This pizzeria in the Mohegan Sun is mediocre at best with higher end pricing. Disappointing.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

You really can't go wrong here for a great brick oven pizza. Service was good, food was outstanding, and atmosphere was good. This was inside Mohegan Sun Casino, so it felt a little different than the original in New Haven atmosphere wise. However the pizza stood up to the original. Worth it if you are in the casino