“Always tasty ”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Trumbull
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mom and went for lunch. As always tasty. Good service. Carbonara was very flavorful and filling. Mom had the double pork belly burger. Hot. Sweet potato fries were good and hot.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Felicia. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great kids menu with lots of options! Very pleasant waitress took good care of us. Drinks were good. Enjoyed the food but the portions were too big. We got the cheesecake to go and it was worth waiting for.

Hi Ah2travel, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It's my first time here & we wanted to give it a try. I ordered the "Skinnylicuos Chicken Pasta" (eh...) and it was okay, nothing to really rave about. The hostess immediately gave us a table and Our waitress was nice & accomedating. I will return & try something else or maybe I should've just ordered cheesecake? Up for a second try at it.

Hello. Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not care for your meal! We hope you can give us another try. Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My mother always wanted to try out The Cheesecake Factory and since it was her birthday, my wife and I decided to make that happen. Our waitress was very professional and patient with all the questions my mother had. Again my mother just recently retired and raised a lot of her kids and other kids in our neighborhood and had never had the time to go out much so imaging the excitement and confusion. So the waitress helped her out with all of her own personal favorites. My mother enjoyed all of the waitress favorite foods and topped it off trying a Pineapple Mojito. We were very happy and appreciative of the staff and when I come back to town she said that she want to go back.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

We are happy your mother had a wonderful birthday, John! We're glad you enjoyed the service our team provided during this visit. Thanks for the feedback, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I had never been to the Cheesecake Factory, but a gift card came our way and couldn't be wasted. Arriving late on Friday night, we were quickly seated and a very pleasant server welcomed us and filled our drink orders. The menu was quite extensive and ran the gamut from burgers, to sandwiches, to entrees. We settled on fish tacos (grilled) and Chicken Riesling.

The chicken was phenomenal and featured a generous portion of boneless chicken breast with bacon, mushrooms, and onions in a Reisling wine cream sauce. The chicken was tender and the combination of flavors amazing. There was a nice balance of flavors, with no one ingredient dominating the plate. I have had other cream sauces made with alcohol (usually brandy) but this one was lighter and slightly sweeter. The Riesling sauce is definitely a winner for warmer Summer months. The fish tacos were nicely presented with 4 moderately sized soft tacos accompanied by black beans and rice. The rice and beans were decent but unremarkable, The tacos, though, were very good. Large pieces of grilled fish with a spicy rub. Very nice flavor and one if the better fish taco dishes we have enjoyed.

Throughout our meal, our server was attentive (free soda refills) and concerned about our satisfaction. Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of food and service at this chain location. I look forward to returning and will hopefully have room for some cheesecake.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much for this review. We're very happy you had such a wonderful time with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!