“Awesome Thai food.”
Review of Coco Thai Kitchen

Coco Thai Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Suffield
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Here is a super tasty dining experience with no frills but great flavors and the price is fair . Enjoy this if you like good Thai food

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I eat here regularly and recommend it to others (who thank me for the recommendation after trying it!). The food tastes fresh and well cooked/seasoned. Everyone there is friendly. And I'm suddenly craving Thai now!

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The dining room is very small but they are very attentive. Delicious food. Great for takeouts. Try the drunken noodles also the spring rolls

Reviewed 16 November 2017

The seating area is a bit small, however our meals were excellent and the waitstaff was friendly, quick and thorough. The prices were very reasonable. They seem to do a brisk take out business as well.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We went on Saturday. There are only a handful of tables, and it looks like most of the business is take-out. It's easy to miss--a tiny spot in a small strip mall anchored by a gas station. The food, however, was quite good. My wife and I thought the coconut soup, (mostly broth with some chicken and plenty of mushrooms) was quite tasty. One person ordered the papaya salad, and it was colorful, full of veggies and papaya, and was pretty much a full meal in itself. Her husband ordered the tango mango--again, they have an excellent eye for color and presentation, and the dish got favorable reviews. We all tried the edamame (pretty run-of-the-mill), and my wife and sister-in-law split a shrimp dish that was plenty for the two of them with some to take home. I made good headway into my crispy duck (came with a small side salad and the duck was served with lots of sprouts and other vegetables), but was unable to finish it. A few of the slices of duck were slightly overdone, but not seriously, and all in all it was an excellent choice. The entire check came to under $80 for 4 people. You can order soft drinks, but if you want beer or wine it's BYOB. We'll be back.

1  Thank Span_pro

Been to Coco Thai Kitchen? Share your experiences!