“Great food”

Price range: US$1 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Family business open for over 40 years. Newly renovated. Specializing in Seafood, Steaks, and Ribs. Courteous and Friendly staff. Catering for small to large parties available upon request. Your home away from home.
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We love thier ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP, WOW , Breakfast is fast and reasonable too.Great late nite too See you there

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I have enjoyed in past visits their omelettes, scrambled eggs and potatoes and some of their burgers. But the stuffed fish was not their best. Although there were 2 good sized pieces, the stuffing was too gelatinous and tasteless. I asked for a Monte Cristo.
This uncooked egg soaked wonder bread couldn't be held. I thought it was a triple decker?? I was told "not here". the fries were really good. The coffee is great here but we were never offered a refill nor dessert.
And I didn't like watching the staff smoking on the front steps while I ate, then they come back and serve. Sum Ting Wong. We won't be back for a while here.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Great local diner - owners and waitresses are amazing. Food is great. I have never had a bad meal and think that the whole town comes here!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The mini platter was filling. The fries, clam chowder and sole were great. The salad platters are huge! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This is a gem of a place to go to for good food from great people. It is a nice old school diner, family owned, and service that is great. Ever since I moved to Stratford, I try to get here as much as I can.. Its that good!!!!