“.Great place for a birthday party”

Somewhere In Bangkok
Ranked #10 of 204 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We chose Somewhere in Bangkok as it was our friend's favorite restaurant and the 6 of us had a wonderful time. My wife reserved a table in the back which gave us a semi-private place to enjoy dinner and each other's company. As always, the food was excellent. I had my favorite, Pad Thai, and the calamari appetizer. Food for the gods! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went for a birthday dinner and so everything we all ordered was great. It is now our go to Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Hi Folks. The 4 of us went out to lunch from work and went here at someone's suggestion. It had a lovely atmosphere - clean and bright. It had a smallish menu and very good service. But the star was the kitchen. The "Drunken Noodles" dish was wonderful and so was the "Volcano Shrimp". Everyone else had different items and all thought they were excellent. This place is right on Rt. 10 in Southington, CT. Try it, you will absolutely love it. Regards, OldeBear

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Dishes are good and staff very smiling and cooperative. Authentic Thai dishes with the extra hospitality. Desserts are fantastic.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I go here often (both for takeout and dining). The food is always good. My favorite dishes are their crispy green beans or chicken satay for apps and drunken noodles or curry for dinner. It’s BYOB so that’s always a plus. It can get loud sometimes in the dining area (especially the addition) but hey people are enjoying themselves for dinner so no biggie. They are closed Monday, which makes me sad when I want Thai on Monday. Definitely try them out.