“One of worst pizza I ever had.”
Review of Campions Pizza

Campions Pizza
Ranked #23 of 55 Restaurants in South Windsor
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They have their own version of what they call pizza - maybe some like it, but I am used to New York quality pizza.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

When I moved to South Windsor I was excited to try all the pizza places (being from NJ I am a pizza snob) and many times when I was at one of our kids parties Campions was called for pizza wings and or dinner entrees, and I was never impressed with any of the choices so I am still amazed at the business they do. The pizza is acceptable if you have never eaten great pizza in NYC NJ or some places in CT, the dinner entrees are okay but do not make me want to reorder the same dish, this is not a slam to Campions really, the food is okay and they support many local causes so I think people feel obligated to give back as many SW kids work at Campions.
I just think they could do better.

1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Between the salty crust, salty sauce, salty sausage, salty pepperoni, salty cheese, I thought my blood pressure may have raised to the popping point after several bites of this Morton Salt extravaganza. Couldn’t finish it. Never again.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Campions pizza is absolutely delicious! His grinders are really good too! I recommend the meatball grinder, it's my favorite and the meat lovers pizza is always loaded!! The staff is very friendly and the food is amazing!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

The food was good, but very, very slow to receive. It was a Tuesday night at about 7:30pm. I had a basic pepperoni pizza (medium). The pizza itself, as well ad many, many items on the menu were $3-5 dollars more than at comparable mom and pop restaurants throughout the Hartford area. Look, it was good food, but for the price I'd just assume go to a "better" restaurant and get something I can't find as readily as pepperoni pizza.

1  Thank Will P