“Chinese Fast Food”

Add it.
Sweet Rice
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is a good fast food Chinese take out place. They have a few tables but it is mostly take out. I go there all the time for take out. They have good food. The Crab Rangoons as delicious.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

not much to say went there to try it since we live very close, they were out of alo t of different food especially the things we wanted, a lot of people waiting for awhile they were backed up and telling people they were out of stuff after they were there to pick there order up so they had to wait even longer, not a respectful place.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Restaurant choices in Salem, CT? Chinese take-out and a pizza pub. I've never had any entree at Sweet Rice that wouldn't satisfy the most serious sweet tooth.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love this place. They have a few tables to sit at. I Ryder takeout. They don't use MSG. The food is fresh and very delicious.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Had hoped to find one Chinese or Asian restaurant where we could get good food -eat in or take out-in this area-this was not it. The place is very plain, same old plastic pictures on wall over the counter that are in all fast food "Chinese"--kitchen dreadfully dark, 2 barely light-giving fluorescent lights in high ceiling-no sign of food being readied-it appeared the food is perhaps frozen and brought in and then reheated. The chicken tasted left over, as only chicken cooked and then allowed to cool and be reheated tastes-not tasty. The egg roll was greasy and mostly bean sprouts. We were there at 4 pm and ate in-the amount was definitely less than what would have been in take out cartons--at dinner prices--and took forever to be served. The servers' manners were nonexistent-no smiles, barely any interest in taking our order and except for "can I take your order?" no English was spoken. I will not return and I suggest you look a little farther afield than here-unless you are not at all fussy.