Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews stone house home away from home tirthan valley well taken care eggs benedict par excellence electric blankets an amazing job highly recommended place knick knacks feel comfortable attic suite out of this world amazing property beautiful village steps leading quick chat
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

If your craving a luxury log cabin experience amidst the mountains with cozy dinners around a fireplace and lovely hosts, you’ve got to visit this beautiful boutique home stay in Tirthan Valley. The hosts Sudhir and Bhavna go out of their way to make you feel at home and make sure you have a wonderful trip. All our excursions were taken care of by Sudhir who helped me plan my days well, that me and my parents both could enjoy. The views from the property are stunning and there’s also a little trail that goes into the woods which I explored every morning. Bhavna is the sweetest and prepared the most wonderful meals in her kitchen and took care of all our foodie requirements. My parents had such a blast that we went back one night after we had checked out and they all cooked had a biryani and haleem dinner together. I feel like I’ve made life long friends and have a family to visit in Himachal. This is a perfect family vacation spot. A home away from home. Thank you for your warmth and all the happy memories.
Sorry for the super delayed review hope y’all are doing well!! Hugs!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Its a lovely place and we enjoyed the property and the valley like how.
Highly recommended. I guess it's the best property in the entire valley. When we went sudhir n Bhawna were not there at Kudrat - but sudhir was always available on phone and helpful. Staff was extremely warm and made amazing food for us.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

This trip has created memories for us specially for children as they witnessed their first snowfall. Staying at Kudrat added more liveliness to the same with refreshing valley view from room. Sudhir and Bhawna has made this cottage like beautiful home and made you feel like at home. Their art of management and cooking can inspire you to to do something at your own.
Sudhir took us for a walk in the snow clad road around the cottage which was amazing. Thanks to the couple and will look forward to visit again in summer to experience the other view of nature and Kudrat.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

This place exudes warmth from the get go and its not just because of the way the house is but because of the people who run it.. although we didn’t meet sudhir nehru .. but his staff didn’t leave any stone unturned to make us feel at home..
The place is very tastefully designed including all the artefacts and Knick knacks and the food was really really good..
thank you for the hospitality Sudhir..

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Highly recommended for all ..great place ..great energies. Must visit kind of place. We are from Mumbai and we were visiting himachal for the first time and were very skeptical initally..but totally worth it ...we had a super time.

Date of stay: December 2020