“Definitely try”
Review of Hop Haus

Hop Haus
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Plantsville
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Trendy Gastropub featuring local and hard to find craft beer. All our food is locally sourced, we have gluten free and vegetarian options. Eat Fresh, Drink Local
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Nice beer selection and awesome food with pretty decent prices. Cool little place. I suggest you give it a try. Parking can be a challenge but overall I will definitely revisit and recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner on a recommendation. Food and drinks were delicious, but service was slow. She was nice enough, but the staff seemed a bit frazzled. I will probably go back and give it another try, but my expectations will be lower....

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Found this place by chance, driving through CT. I had the panini with grilled chicken and my gf had the alligator tenders. She loved her dish and wouldn't stop talking about the homemade ranch it was served with. Beer on tap was delicious and the Bloody Mary I had hit the spot. We spent about an hour there, the service was great and didn't feel rushed. Would definitely come back next time I pass through the area.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived on a Friday night...place was hopping (pun intended). Had a nice meal...good beer. (One a piece)
Felt unwell following day...pretty sure it was a bad keg or dirty taps...
Took two and a half days to get back to feeling better.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great beer, cocktails and delicious food. Burgers really special with beef freshly ground. Homemade chips with garlic in the seasoning.

Date of visit: January 2017