“Nice brewery! ”

Black Hog Brewing Co.
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Oxford
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I had a Groupon for this brewery and glad I checked it out. They have many varieties on tap and it was a fun atmosphere. I went on a Saturday in January and it was packed!

1  Thank Rachel R
"beers"
in 4 reviews
"ginja"

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Small batch breweries are popping up in the most unlikely places. Black Hog is a great example. The humble office park setting belies the incredible beer within. Flights, Growlers, pints and the regular food trucks make Black Hog well worth the visit.

1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Our town soccer club had a fundraiser here. They had a bar set up with all of their beers and a table set up with food. It was a pretty cool place in a small industrial park. We got to see all the brewing equipment, set up etc.
Something different and informal and everyone had a good time. I'd definitely do it again

Reviewed 18 November 2016

About a dozen beers on tap. The Connecticut Love Bomb (wet hops, sourced from CT) was the favorite of most of us. The Granola Brown Ale (which I have had in cans) was also very good. They also have some fruity/sour beers which I don't like. Very crowded on Saturday night, so about half the people need to stand while talking. It's in an industrial park, so keep circling until you find the place.