Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
eDreamsUS$75
FindHotelUS$65
PricelineUS$75
StayForLongUS$81
All reviews santa rosa affordable price few minutes drive business trip ample parking space pleasant stay service was great quiet area spacious rooms hotel breakfast coffee shop coffee beans nuvali traffic solenad choices philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

My team conducted a 2-day seminar in Microtel South sometime in June 2019. Spacious rooms as we maximized each room for 4 pax. Attentive staff and service water is eco-friendly. Each room was provided a pitcher and drinking glasses. A water dispenser is available on each floor. This is great as we do away with the bottles.Breakfast and seminar meals are ok. We got right what we ordered even in a short notice. Great place to go to.

Room tip: just inform the personnel about your requests they are accommodating
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MicrotelSouthForbes, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes Near Nuvali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive comments, we are glad that we lived up to your expectations. Your wonderful experience during your stay validates our commitment to deliver clean, comfortable, safe and secure at value for money accommodations to our guests. Your positive comments will serve as inspiration to our team in our day to day guests encounter.

We look forward to having you back at Microtel South Forbes for your future meetings and seminars.

Reviewed 28 June 2019

Staying with them was a great experience! The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff were very accommodating and well-mannered. The amenity area was also well maintained and clean. I definitely recommend for anyone wanting to get away from the city.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MicrotelSouthForbes, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes Near Nuvali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Thank you for making Microtel South Forbes your hotel of choice during your recent stay. I'm glad that we lived up to your expectations and had a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2019

I was looking for a hotel to stay in Sta Rosa Laguna, as I had attended a wake and didn't want to go back to Manila right away for my safety. Booking was easy, as well as check-in was fast. The room was clean and breakfast is just right. I liked that Microtel was in the quiet part of Sta. Rosa near the villages. I particularly was touched with the gesture of the security guard who helped me park as I arrived at midnight already and the parking area was a bit dark. Kudos to Microtel Wyndham!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicrotelSouthForbes, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes Near Nuvali, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

How inspiring to hear that you’ve recognized the positive gesture of our security officer. Your wonderful experience during your stay validates our commitment to deliver clean, comfortable, safe and secure at value for money accommodations to our guests. Your positive comments will serve as inspiration to our staff in our day to day guests encounter. Our team will be delighted to welcome you again on your next visit to Laguna.

Reviewed 23 June 2019

Excellent team! Very fast service. All staffs are accommodating. I love the pool as well. Good location but only for those who have private cars. Near to grocery, gym, coffee shop, church, and Nuvali.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are happy to hear your good comments and experienced our "Excellent Team." I'm glad that we lived up to your expectations and enjoyed our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2019

The rooms are spacious and clean. We had a good night sleep. My family and I were satisfied with our stay. We are looking forward to go back to Microtel Nuvali in our next vacation.
I would like to recommend this hotel when your in Santa Rosa or in Nuvali.
Thanks Microtel

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicrotelSouthForbes, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes Near Nuvali, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes. We will relay all your comments to our team as we continue to put premium in providing clean, comfortable, convenient and safe accommodations to all our guests. We look forward to having you back in Microtel.