“Vague menu and confusing pricelist ”

The Domaine Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Silang
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We've visited this place and the ambiance is so elegant you could sense tranquility in every corner. Celebrating my late father's birthday my friend gave us a treat. I chose this place due to its wonderful comments on TripAdvisor, but to our dismay we ended up paying almost 7,000 pesos for the 4 types of dishes we've ordered. We're only 7 including 2 children ages 7&9. I suggests you should not depend on their waiters regarding your orders coz they won't give you an idea on the right amount of food you should be ordering. They will just let you order and won't tell you of whether your order is already way too much for everyone. Working in such a classy restaurant requires good communication skills to your clients, because customers usually do not have an idea on the amount of food to be served. Waiters had left us the impression that they don't have much concern and lacks the ability to inform their customers. In the end we went home with a sky rocketing bill and almost 5 bags of food all for take out! I wonder why waiters themselves do not know what's good enough for 5 adults and 2 kids. Aside from the very vague menu price/servings listed on their ipad, the majority wasn't able to appreciate their food due to the empowering taste of herbs in each menu. The kids only enjoyed eating their bread (so fantastic!) while the rest of their food was taken for granted. I totally understand that Mediterranean cuisines requires herbs that adds flavor and goodness to any food, but if a typical carbonara tasted more like of an herb than its usual bacon and egg ingredient, then I guess their recipe must have been exaggerated a bit customized for european tastes buds and not for Filipino's (just my opinion).

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Genie C

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Great food and ambience...im welcoming everyone to be apart and experience the domaine restaurant :)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Mediterranean with Asian Fusion always have a special place in my palate.. I have work and travel places both in the Philippines and other Asian Countries

The Domaine Restaurant offers formal dining and casual experience, a place that can be an extension of your home and I've learned that they also do weddings and small catering. Take away gourmet food has small, medium and large portion for groups.

They Do Wine and Dine for gourmands and design menu according to your requirement, and the best of all is that they also adjust rate based on your budget!!!

I highly recommend this "Hidden Gem" in Silang Cavite.. Kudos to the Team

Date of visit: April 2016
Thank Dorian Czar Mar... M
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I have visited this place three times and I just am impressed that my visit keeps getting better and better! First was a family dinner where the chef prepared a special five course meal for all of us. Second. I was there with a group of friends and had an excellent wine pairing meal. My last visit was an impromptu solo visit when I suddenly found myself in the area. Tried their ala carte menu and again, never disappointed! Great job The Domaine! Excellent as always, chef! :)

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 19 March 2016

The food is both beautifully plated & exquisite to the palate. There is much detail poured into every dish and pairings of flavors is perfect! The service team made us feel important. Surely we would want to celebrate special occasions at The Domaine!

Date of visit: November 2015