“Mr.”

The Domaine Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Silang
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Great food and ambience...im welcoming everyone to be apart and experience the domaine restaurant :)

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Mediterranean with Asian Fusion always have a special place in my palate.. I have work and travel places both in the Philippines and other Asian Countries

The Domaine Restaurant offers formal dining and casual experience, a place that can be an extension of your home and I've learned that they also do weddings and small catering. Take away gourmet food has small, medium and large portion for groups.

They Do Wine and Dine for gourmands and design menu according to your requirement, and the best of all is that they also adjust rate based on your budget!!!

I highly recommend this "Hidden Gem" in Silang Cavite.. Kudos to the Team

Date of visit: April 2016
Thank Dorian Czar Mar... M
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I have visited this place three times and I just am impressed that my visit keeps getting better and better! First was a family dinner where the chef prepared a special five course meal for all of us. Second. I was there with a group of friends and had an excellent wine pairing meal. My last visit was an impromptu solo visit when I suddenly found myself in the area. Tried their ala carte menu and again, never disappointed! Great job The Domaine! Excellent as always, chef! :)

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 19 March 2016

The food is both beautifully plated & exquisite to the palate. There is much detail poured into every dish and pairings of flavors is perfect! The service team made us feel important. Surely we would want to celebrate special occasions at The Domaine!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Lumina0922
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Our company had our team building at the Domaine a few weeks back. Apart from the spacious grounds that easily accommodated our requirements, the staff and owner was very helpful and open with our request. We had a beautiful buffet lunch tucked away in a small paradise of the Domaine. Afterwards we had our teambuilding, the staff opened the buffet again to replenish our hungry tummies! We stayed until the evening and saw the place transform into a romantic, dimly lit, oasis. The beautiful weather was truly a mood setter :) Our team will be definitely back! Do not forget to try the Pithiviers!

Date of visit: January 2016