“Always good”

Add it.
Oakdale Pizza
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Oakdale
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Oakdale pizza is a neighborhood pizzaria. They have grinders, Greek style pizza, sandwiches, salads, and dinners. Oakdale has been around for years and I have yet to have a bad meal. I enjoy the pizza or the seafood specials. My friend enjoys the burgers. A must try with family or friends. They serve beer and wine also.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Oakdale Pizza is conveniently located on Old Colchester Rd right outside of the Manor. The staff is friendly and food good. Our favorite is a white pizza with sausage, spinach and olives.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

picking up dinner for my husband and I enjoyed my grinder and my Husband had a small pizza. waitress was very pleasant.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place has the BEST pizza in the area . Just like going to a big city but out in the country. Friendly staff and moderate pricing . We have been coming here for years and never have been disappointed.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Oakdale Pizza has been a staple in the community for almost 50 years. The food is of the best quality. The menu offer numerous selections of not only pizza and grinders, but meals as well. When Oakdale Pizza was destroyed in a fire, the people had to get their pizza and grinders at several different place. The people have returned to our favorite restaurant. The current location has a small bar area as well as a dinning area. The bar is well controlled and problem free. It is a nice place to go to eat or just relax and have a drink with good people. The owners are top notch and they make sure staff is up to their high standards of service. If you haven't been to Oakdale Pizza, try it. I'll bet you will become a repeat customer.