“A new experience for us.”

These Guys Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We celebrated my wife's birthday here with our daughter, son in law and two grandkids. The place was very comfortable and inviting and our waiter did a great job getting the food and drinks to us before any meltdowns could occur. I tried a Gen Pop beer from their menu and my son in law sampled a few others. Very pleasant tasting. We got a growler of Gen Pop to go. Our meals were good, burgers and tacos. All of the staff were friendly and the place has a nice vibe to it. Even though it's an hour from us we will definitely be bringing friends and family to introduce them to it.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazingly tasty dinner at this brew pub. I had pan seared halibut with harrisa, others had the butternut squash ravioli, lobster Mac and cheese, and chicken parmesan. All outstanding. My husband took home a growler of their IPA. I had a few glasses of downeast cider. Great meal!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Located in a building which is located in the new entrepreneurial
zone, these Guys delivers with a great pub menu and an onsite micro brewery. In addition to the in house brews, the offerings of other micro brews allows a selection for every menu selection. The interior is newly renovated, has ample parking, and has a friendly bar/pub atmosphere. Each time I go, I try a new on tap brew and menu item and, so far, no disappointments Make no mistake this is a bar/pub atmosphere, one in which you grow quickly appreciative. Give it a try, yo will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time sitting “down below” in the lower dining space. Thankfully the main dining place was packed and that is where we were seated The lower dining space presented itself with a rustic bistro type effect.

Dinner was burgers and apps. Food was on point. Fresh. Hot. Plated with just enough. Waiter was amazing attentive and never once hinted that we were lost in the evening and taking too much time at the table!! Dinner and Conversation turned into Wine and Coffee and more conversation and a few hours later we were still chatting and laughing away. The time just past.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I met a couple of friends here, and I was really impressed. The beers are on point, and the place itself is amazing inside. This is a great addition to the regrowth of Norwich.