Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Booking.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$86
TravelocityUS$86
All reviews bridal party great taste nice quiet area attention to detail guest house hilton bradley furniture guesthouse bed breakfast accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Booked for Bridal Party to prepare for Wedding. Great Bridal Suite with all the necessities. Excellent hosts. Food (Snacks) was delicious. Will definitely be back again in the future for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2020

My partner and I arrived and the owner over the intercom rudely chased us away claiming his house is full and knows nothing about us, we had nowhere else to go as we only booked your establishment. We slept in the car. I will never forget how inhumane and rude and cruel that guy was not to mention inconsiderate.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2020

The guest house is decorated very tastefully, and is very comfortable. However, the owner is very arrogant, inhospitable and argumentative. The website I used to do my booking, advertised the room including breakfast. This was NOT the case when I enquired about breakfast. The owner got quite irate and insulted me by questioning the amount that I paid as against what he received from Hotels.com. He wanted us to pay extra if we were to have breakfast. He made us feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable. The TV did not work in the room, and wasn't fixed even after complaining. Although eligible for breakfast, we left early and did not have his breakfast.

Room tip: The best part for us was our brief interaction with the dogs that are kept on the premises. They were very sincere.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2020

Nice and clean property. Host was very friendly and supportive.
I have not much more to say in this review, we just stayed one night here.
Sorry Tripadvisor, for not typing minimum twohundred characters ..

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Spent 6 very comfortable days at this splendid guesthouse, My room was very well laid out and the bed afforded a wonderful sleep each night. as I was working from my room the staff were very accommodating by supplying coffee as required. They also had my room refreshed early so my work routine was not disrupted. The bfasts were excellent each day and were thoroughly enjoyed. During my limited off time I found the pool area very relaxing and could enjoy a swim in the cool water during the heat of the day. The staff were all very friendly and assisted whenever required I would highly recommend a stay at Amery, besides the comfortable venue the art work on all the walls is superb

Date of stay: February 2020