“Anniversary celebration”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Newington
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kitts Lane
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The filet mignon was excellent. My husband loved the salmon.

The service was outstanding, but not overbearing

We've celebrated our anniversary for many years and have never been disappointed

1  Thank Shirley-0909
Bbeaulieu, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Shirley-0909,

We are thrilled that you have and continue to share in your Anniversary celebrations with us. We know that we can make special occasions even more memorable by providing excellent service and quality. We are happy that the menu items you chose were as delicious as you hoped. We appreciate your business and will hopefully see you before your next Anniversary.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Can't go wrong with service and meal here! Chopped salad excellent. King crab special was delicious as was Kobe waygu boneless ribeye. And favorite mixed grill which isn't on the menu--small filet, crabcake and stuffed chicken breast is to die for!

1  Thank kkr67
Bbeaulieu, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi kkr67,
Thank you for dining with us recently. Our staff are the reason we can and do serve amazing food. I am happy we were able to accommodate a past entree just the way you remembered it! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

omg the best of the best,the food is impeccable,it's just the greatest..the staff is so polite and nice,it's expensive but it's so very worth it,try it just once and you will go back.
24 oz. rib eye,super thin french fries,wow so good, salad, french onion soup.and lobster tails,,,oh sooooooo good everything is great....i would give it 100 if i could

1  Thank gparadis2016
Bbeaulieu, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hi gparadis2016,
We are elated that you enjoyed your experience at Ruth's Chris Steak House. We strive to make each guest feel the way you do about us when you leave. It sounds like you enjoyed a wonderful meal with a great variety of items we have to offer. We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I really love steak and have been to almost every big steakhouse in New England. But for whatever reason, this was my first trip to Ruth's Chris, and I had high expectations. The ambience and service did not disappoint. The wine and the appetizers and table bread were all fantastic. My wife and I both had filet's, and we both had the same feeling about them. They were done perfectly, very tender, and a great cut. But I guess the best way to put it is that they just weren't very tasty. We both thought they were a little bland, honestly. The waiter said Ruth's Chris only season their steaks with salt and pepper, so that may be why. Since everything else we had was great, I would like to go back sometime and try one of their other non beef meals, like seafood or chicken.

Bbeaulieu, Guest Relations Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Ed!

Thank you for dining with us. We understand the high expectations you have, and we do our best to deliver for every single guest. While we do only season our steaks with salt, pepper, and butter, we feel simplicity is best in order to showcase the particular cut of meat you choose. Filets tend to be the most tender cut, while a Ribeye is where you'll find the most flavor due to its fat content. Our seafood and chicken options are phenomenal as well, but we certainly want to invite you back to try another cut that you might enjoy the flavor of a little bit more. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I attended the Prisoner wine dinner here. I don't usually drop this kind of money on dinner but I knew I would love the wines and wanted to try the restaurant-I certainly was not disappointed. Our server, Owen, was friendly and attentive and the food was just out of this world! I am a dessert girl and I found the wine dinner dessert meh, but everything else was so on point that I will indeed return again!

1  Thank darcya33764

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!