“Pizza and wings”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Joey Garlic's, we are all about the food! Our mission to make all of our guests feel welcomed and to deliver only the best quality food combined with unmatched service. We are strong believers that no one should leave hungry under our roof! We offer generous portions at reasonable prices and make it a point to make all our dishes from scratch using exclusively fresh ingredients. We feature traditional Italian dishes such as pastas and brick oven pizzas and we also offer some delicious American favorites including old school grinders, fresh ground hamburgers, wings, giant milkshakes & a kid’s menu for every palate. Whether you are looking for a family dinner, a date night, or a great place to meet your friends, Joey’s is the place for you!
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal. The pizza and wings are my favorite. Service is good. If you come on a busy night you might be waiting a while. I really like the seperate take out window.

Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks a million! We can't wait to have you back the next time. There are some wings callin' your name!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We've been attending the Joey Garlics establishment for over two years. Never a bad meal the servers are polite and attentive to their clientele. We can't say enough good things about Joey Garlics. One of our top picks!

Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support! We are honored we've earned the privilege of being one our your top picks! I’m thrilled to hear you love the food and appreciate the awesome review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've only been here twice, while visiting friends who live nearby. The eggplant fries are to die for!

Fast, friendly service.

Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Couldn't agree with you more! Thanks for stopping in and sharing your kind words! We hope to see you again soon for some more deliciousness!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Portions are very generous. Love their thin crusted pizza. Pick up section is very well organized. Never have to wait too long. We have dined here and have ordered takeout. Probably been here at least 10 times.

Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review Deborah! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and are so glad you have had such a positive experience both dining in and with takeout! We are thrilled to hear we've earned your loyalty as a customer and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I went there with my family this past Saturday night as the smell of garlic filled the air while shopping at Bobs, Petco, and Stop and Shop. At approximately 6:30 we were told my the male host that there was around a 30 minute wait and he took my cell number and we sat to the side on a bench set in to entertain our 4 year old daughter. Seeing a few customers leave the restaurant the wait seemed to be an accurate guess. Twenty minutes into the wait 2 young girls {20 something} walk through the door and approach the host and hostess on duty for the evening. You could plainly assume that they were friends as they were all laughing and hugging and a whisper chat ensued. During this time a booth table opened next to where we were sitting and the bus staff cleared it seemingly to fill it with people waiting. To our surprise the hostess walks by us with the 2 girls in tow and seats them at the empty booth! Did this really just happen? Was my name and other names not on the waiting list? As the hostess walked by I asked her if I could speak to her. Rudely I was told to basically "mind my own business" and that these "girls worked there" and therefore had priority over myself and the wait list. Oh Really now?? Bull***t! Asking to speak to the manager I stated what had just taken place and was issued an empty apology and a sorry I that waited for the 25 minutes now. Really? Do something about the situation, you are the "manager". Working in the restaurant business for the past 15 years this is not how you treat your clientele. The hostess and manager on for Saturday night August 19th should be ashamed of themselves and how they acted. I walked out with my family in tow as I would never support a restaurant like this nor less eat there

Thank AxlMass.
Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

I sincerely apologize for your experience and assure you that this isn't the norm. We truly do pride ourselves on quality customers service and want all of our customers to feel like family. You deserved attentive and efficient care, and it is a shame if that was not the case for you and your guests. Regardless, I'll be sure to address this with our team so we can be more aware of this going forward. I hope we'll get another chance to welcome you back and show you the all-around wonderful experience you deserve.