Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$185
Hotels.comUS$185
FindHotelUS$185
All reviews heirloom restaurant chapel street boutique hotel large windows place to stay comfortable lobby free coffee valet service room service front desk staff study campus books yale library rooftops ottoman
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

We enjoyed the most comfortable rooms with a great view over the Yale campus. Great location right next to Yale campus. The staff is very friendly. We have tried several other hotels in New Haven. This is where we will come back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Study at Yale. The hotel staff members were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, well designed and comfortable. We appreciate the staff opening up the wine bar portion of the lobby for our socially distanced family gathering. An excellent weekend!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Lovely, modern, very comfortable room, with a large desk facing a huge window. I choose one with a view of Yale. Not noisy. Comfortable lobby, underground parking. Very helpful staff. Unfortunately the restaurant was not open due to the pandemic, but plenty of restaurants open nearby from which I ordered takeout and walked literally across the street to pickup. I would stay again and highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I stayed here to take the bar exam. They let me have a really late checkout on my last day. They gave me a quiet room away from the street. Every detail was taken care of. The members of the staff were friendly, professional and curteous.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2021

This is the second time in 6 months that we spent a few nights while moving our Yale student in. The hotel is spotless and the staff is super accommodating, the lady that makes espresso even recognized me behind my mask! Everyone was Covid-conscious and we did not feel anxiety over that. I have stayed at the Omni, New Haven Hotel, and the Courtyard - The Study is head and shoulders better. Book on their website to get perks like free parking.

Date of stay: January 2021