“Pasta and pizza! Oh yea!”

Paradise Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 162 Restaurants in New Britain
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We ordered spaghetti with meatballs and a large pepperoni with mushrooms. This lasted the two of us for three days. We ate it for lunch and dinner all three days. Fantastic! it was about $25 bucks so it equaled to about $2.00 for each meal because it was so much food! I probably could eat it everyday. Oh and garlic bread and side salad came with it too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I always p u grinders for my mom who is 93 and the place is always clean people are always friendly and the food has been great for years so can' t go wrong for mom.she used to love coming here so she definitely loves getting a sandwich from here or occasionally eggplant park dinner!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I ordered a small chef salad for takeout, menu says $6.50 on this website, guy behind the counter told me $8.50, before I could pay he got on the phone to make a call and made me wait with my food on the counter, he then told another girl to charge me $8.50, she ended up charging me $7.43 with tax, They gave me my salad with butter and no bread, it was average but not worth $7.43. Seems like they charge people whatever on the fly, I will not be going back. Like many said once upon a time it was good.

1  Thank Tommy M
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I eat here all the time, mostly take out. love the pizza, grinders and their meals.
I have been going here for about 7 yrs now. i always love my food. no complaints.
the owner is friendly and so is the staff.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My family and I ordered takeout from Paradise a few weeks ago. We ordered a cheese pizza, a buffalo chicken salad pizza, and a Cesar salad. I went to pick up the order at the scheduled time and had to wait at least 10 minutes for the food to be ready. The price was reasonable.

I’ll start with the dish I liked the least—the salad. The croutons were not that flavorful and despite an abundance of cheese, it was still a bland salad. The Cesar dressing was quite runny. I would not purchase this again.

The cheese pizza was good. It wasn’t out of this world, but I would buy it again. The sauce was good and the amount of cheese was appropriate. Now, the buffalo chicken salad pizza, which I had never had before anywhere, was amazing! We all loved it. It had a good amount of buffalo chicken on it, and then the lettuce, onions, and blue cheese were added after it came out of the oven. This is a must have if you order from Paradise or dine in.