“Favorite place for a muffin & coffee”

New england muffin company
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Milldale
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The muffins her are soooo good. So many to choose from and they do seasonal ones as well based on fruits and flavors of the season. (I love the Spring Fling!) Plus their coffee is really good too and you don't have to wait in those ridiculous lines like at those chain coffee places! Great value too.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Yes they have great muffins but they have better breakfast sandwiches with egg and cheese. I loved it and so did my kids!!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I am always looking for an excuse to come down to the New England Muffin Factory and grab some muffins and breakfast sandwiches. We have tried almost all the muffin flavors and every flavor is delicious. My personal favorite is the Cranberry Nut and my fiancé's personal favorite is the banana chocolate chip. The breakfast sandwich is a MUST. I get the sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant and it's the best breakfast sandwich ever. The prices are incredibly reasonable. We paid $13 for 6 muffins and a breakfast sandwich with meat. The breakfast sandwiches are very affordable and very delicious. I love the New England Muffin Factory and would recommend it to every one.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Wide assortment of muffins. All fresh bake and very tasty. Not like the typical chain coffee shops. I have been going here for years. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

These could replace donuts as a guilty weekend morning pleasure. The muffins have distinct and strong flavors - the zucchini walnut was my favorite. My mom also loved the strawberry rhubarb.

Service was friendly and quick. Prices are very reasonable too - 12 muffins were about $20. Drop by and check them out!

Date of visit: June 2016