“Toot toot”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #72 of 263 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Yep ... had Popeyes once before ... you see my wife makes the absolute best chicken ever sooo.... I had to have it again, and again I did enjoy it fried chicken mmmm! Here's my take the chicken wasn't anemic like KFC ... it actually had some meat on it !!! Yea!....the ice tea was fabulous but between KFC and pops... the potatoes,cole slaw and biscuit go to KFC, pops takes the all important chicken!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Service was good, biscuits were good. Got the chix tender meal and thought it was fish...no flavor, all breading. My picture doesnt do it justice but the planks were paper thin..almost couldnt see the chicken. Mad I spent the money! $12 for tenders and fries..stupid me...

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch.

I like the variety of options on their menu.

I ordered the jambalaya which as good.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

If you like friend chicken with the added benefit of an atypical choice of sides look no further. I prefer the original but if you desire something a bit spicier also good.

Can be a little pricey and at times a little saltier than others.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I wanted a quick lunch when I was in Milford recently. Just having come from Lowe's Popeye's is right there at the exit ramp from Interstate 95 in Milford, exit 40. Their fried chicken is delicious, as are their various side dishes. I had two fried chicken breasts, mashed potato side, mac and cheese side, along with cole slaw side. Everything was excellent, oh yes you also get a biscuit. A very delicious lunch and not overly pricey. The counter people were very friendly. If you are in the mood for fried chicken, I would rate Popeye's over KFC, but that is my opinion.

Been to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Share your experiences!