“Catered Lunch”

Ranked #44 of 267 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: CT's #1 Grinder Shoppe!
Description: CT's #1 Grinder Shoppe!
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This past Wed at work, we had a working lunch. The food was ordered from Nardelli's and by all accounts the 15 people in the room were very pleased with the food that was provided. We ordered the "Signature" tossed salad, the mozzarella and tomato salad and a variety of subs that were cut in thirds and placed on a circular tray. For dessert we had a plate of cookies. This is a great place to order food from. We will be placing another order in the future.

1  Thank Jim W
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Jim W.,
Nothing makes us happier than to hear that you enjoyed your catered lunch by Nardelli's. It sounds like you received an awesome selection of things. You can't go wrong with our salads and grinders. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. We read and share every review that we receive and we will be sure to give the staff a well deserved high five. Thank you for being our customer. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.
GRAZIE ~

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great Deli Style place to visit. Fresh food...subs, wraps and to go meals...Awesome desserts. I had a roast beef wrap on wheat with vegetables, provolone cheese and black olives, & homemade chocolate mousse for dessert. My husband had a pulled pork to go meal without bread and it came with cole slaw. There have a wide variety of sides to choose from. If I had it to do over, I would order a to go meal like my husband did. The wrap was ok, but my husbands pulled pork and cole slaw was excellent. My personal preference, skip the wrap and bread and go with meat and some awesome deli sides. Desserts were plenty, decadent, and worth the trip just for that.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

silvermanarts,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We love that you'd come in just for our desserts. People love our cannoli and waffle rolled cheesecake. There are so many things to try! We hope you'll give our Italian Combo with everything a try, too. It is an all time favorite of our customers. We think grabbing meat to go & sides is also an awesome thing. You can't go wrong with pulled pork & slaw! We look forward to serving you again, soon. Thank you for stopping in!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I've been in meetings in Waterbury where they have catered from Nardelli's and it was always good but this is the first time I've actually visited a shop. WOW! They have so much to choose from! Of course they have deli sandwiches but they also have prepared foods like sausage and peppers, salads, and yummy desserts. I had the italian combo on a wrap and it was one of the best sandwiches I ever had! I seriously can't stop thinking about this place and plan to go back soon.

2  Thank maisiemom
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

maisiemom,
We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us visiting our Milford location.
We are also glad to hear that you've enjoyed our catering. Our Italian Combo was a great choice. We hope that you will come back and keep trying new things. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I'd never been to a Nardelli's shop before yesterday, but was in Milford, and needed a quick sandwich to take on the road. I was absolutely shocked at what I found. From the second I walked in, I was taken by the amazing presentation, and variety of foods offered. Everything looked fresh, appetizing and well-displayed. Both counter person and cashier were welcoming. I had a roast beef wrap, which contained medium rare beef, as opposed to that overdone brown beef-life substance at Subway. The pickle jar on the counter was a nice touch!! Can't wait for my next visit. Great job, Nardelli's!

1  Thank Steve M
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Steve M.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your first experience with us. We read & share every review that we receive, and we know that our staff will be pleased to see this one. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

i stoped by nardellis in milford on Friday last week i have been in nardellis in deferent town but nothing like milford location staff is great very helpful food is amazing i asked the owner i think or could be the manger if can sample the macaroni salad he says off course you can .it was the best macaroni salad i ever eat out of all the nardellis shop i been in very freshly mad you can taste the freshens . i also order balsamic grilled
chicken on italian grinder .bread was fresh sandwich tasted great every thing done right way to make the sandwich just the way i like it .even i live in Hartford area and they have a few nardellis shop in area . but am planing to come back to milford location soon
just because i like the way they greet the costumer and the speed of service and the positive atttoued they have . in my experience that why they are good at what they do in that location

1  Thank Maria D
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Maria D.,
Nothing make us happier than to receive positive feedback from our customers. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. It means a lot to us to have happy customers. We thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. We read and share every review that we receive & share them with our entire staff. We wil be sure to give our staff the extra praise that they deserve for a job well done. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.
Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe

Been to Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe? Share your experiences!