“Terrible twice”

Add it.
Grown
Ranked #108 of 163 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Maybe the food is good in this cafe counter but I have been here three times and the service has been atrocious. Whoever trains the help really needs to be fired. They do not know about the dishes and the attitude is completely lacking in any interest in the customer or enthusiasm. I have come here three times for smoothies...despite my instructions that I like them thick and cold they are always watery and warm. Taste is poor with no balance of flavors...does anyone there actually taste what they serve? At the organic market a few blocks down they are attentive, happy to help and make suggestions. I can't fathom how this place stays in business.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I love this cafe. Located in the Wesleyen RJ Julia Bookstore, it is a new favorite to meet friends for a casual lunch or dinner. Ingredients are fresh and organic and the staff is soooooo helpful and friendly. Lots to choose from and you can build your own meal or customize a salad. I had the quesadilla and it was really delicious. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank CATHERINE S