“Grinders for lunch”

Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Meriden
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Love the variety of olives and marinated foods grinders are plenty big enough desserts are very good and salads are always fresh .. staffs always helpful and very friendly .. love the panini ....Enjoy Chris Cross

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Chriscross64,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. Our customers mean a lot to us and we love getting positive feedback. The panini is an awesome choice. Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch on our return trip from Florida. First time at this one and I can say it's just as good as the other ones I've been to. Sandwiches are always great and the fillings are awesome!

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Jaguar002,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It means a lot to us that our location is consistent with our other 12 locations throughout CT. We hope that you'll stop in again the next time that you are in the area. We share every review that we receive with our entire staff and we know that they'll appreciate seeing this one.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for an early dinner. Walking in, you place your order at the counter and pay at the end of the counter.

I was warmly greeted by several people as I walked in.

I ordered a half grinder with sausage and peppers ($6) and a side salad ($4).

I chose to eat inside as they have quite a few tables and chairs.

The salads are pre-made and are in the counter front along with plenty of choices for dressings.

The sandwich was huge, stuffed with sweet sausage, grilled peppers, and provolone cheese. I ate half of it with a fork. The bread was fresh and light. It tasted great.

I was full after the meal.

I will definitely check out their location that is closer to home for me.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

ct-cruisers,
We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We read and share every review that we receive with our entire staff. It always makes their day to get positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope that you will come back and try a variety of things and find new favorites! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

The Nardelli family name is synonymous with great Italian food. And has been for generations in the Naugatuck and Waterbury area. But in recent years, the Nardellis have franchised the family business and now you can find Nardelli's Grinder Shoppes all over Connecticut.
Today I went to the Meriden store on East Main Street. Being that I am 3/4 Italian, I love to walk into the stores to the smells that fill the air of eggplant parm, meatballs, sausage, chicken cutlet, hot peppers, and many other Italian specialties.
Today I ordered lite and just had the Chicken Tortilla Soup. A little spicy and delicious. It's not easy just ordering soup when you want everything in the case. Not to mention, the desserts like fresh cannolis and tiramisu.
If you've never been to Nardelli's, put some money in the tip jar and see what happens.

1  Thank Townz

Townz,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an awesome review! We read and share every review that we receive with our entire staff. We know that they will be very happy to see this. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your experiences with us. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch and the sub was huge and delicious. Great selection of cheesecakes and other deserts. Will definitely be back again

1  Thank brianhS6962JY
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

brianhS6962JY,
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and letting us know about it. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.
Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe

Been to Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe? Share your experiences!