“Love this place!”

Junior's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Junior's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Trolly line Blvd
Description: Junior's is a Brooklyn haven in the Foxwoods casino resort serving a wide variety of American comfort foods. The walls are adorned with Brooklyn Dodgers memorabilla.
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Where do I start? First, you do not have enough Junior's locations. We need more! The food was great. We stayed at Foxwoods for a few days and kept dining at Junior's. Let's not forget the cheesecake, and the coffee was so good, I bought two bags before we left.

michaelsK453JD, General Manager at Junior's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Tarnisha,

Thank you for your kind words. We are certainly happy you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to
seeing you back soon.

Mike Swift
General Manager/Juniors Foxwoods

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Shared a strawberry cheesecake for dessert with two of my friends. It was so bad that even with 3 of us sharing, we still left half a cheesecake. First off, it didn't look fresh. The strawberries were in a glaze that was so gummy like it was semi hardened glue. The cheesecake itself tasted like cheesecake mixed with other items it might have been refrigerated with. Maybe would give it a try in N.Y., but never again at Foxwoods.

michaelsK453JD, General Manager at Junior's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hello,

We most certainly apologize for this and we’d love to discuss and rectify this situation. Please provide email or telephone contact information for us to do so at Michael@juniorscheesecake.com.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Service was good. Huge portions but very very overpriced.
Food quality was poor.
There was no way I was going to take any of the food home as I was in a casino so why present so much.
Improve the quality and reduce the quantity and then I might not feel ripped off.
However, I will never go back.

michaelsK453JD, General Manager at Junior's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My husband and I visit this location several times a year. We always order the same entree--boneless chicken with giblet gravy. I guess there have been some changes since our last visit. Usually the meal consists of two chicken breasts. Tonight, there was one. I don't mind spending $25 on an entree, but for half an entree? The gravy is usually phenomenal. I have recommended Junior's to others based solely on this wonderful gravy. Tonight, it wasn't. Just a salty chicken breast with average gravy.

Sadly, the service didn't make up for our disappointment. I tried for 20 minutes to wave down our waitress as she had forgotten to bring coleslaw and beets. We sat, hungry, until the meals arrived.

There are lots of options. I may stop by for cheesecake but I don't think we'll be having our dinners here again.

michaelsK453JD, General Manager at Junior's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Reviewed 21 July 2018

As a born and bred New Yorker, I have eaten at the original Junior's in Brooklyn several times and always had an outstanding meal. We have eaten at the Times Square and Grand Central Terminal locations which can be hit and miss. Now that we live in New England and we were having our first Foxwoods experience, we looked forward to dinner at Juniors and it did not disappoint. In fact, food & service wise it was as close to as perfect as it gets.

We arrived at 5:30 pm Tuesday July 10th and were seated immediately. Dinner was simple: Two pastrami & rye, two ice tea's and a split slice of cheesecake for desert. I am a CARNEGIE DELI guy and VERY picky about my pastrami. The pastrami was PERFECT, sandwich warm, not too thick & not too thin. The Ice tea STRONG and not watered down like most places and the cheesecake slice was large, heavy & velvety. The only downside was no knish's on the menu, but the large perfectly cooked steak fries were a suitable side dish.

The REAL pleasant surprise for this New Yorker was THE HONEYMOONERS playing on the large screen TV on the wall!

The restaurant was extremely clean, orderly and our waiter was very attentive. The price was appropriate for the quality of food and we look forward to our next visit.

michaelsK453JD, General Manager at Junior's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Michael,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are extremely proud you chose Juniors Foxwoods for
your meal and that it was as you remembered from our Brooklyn location. We certainly look forward to seeing
you again on your next visit and would love to introduce ourselves to you and welcome you into our Juniors family
here at Foxwoods.