“Delightful!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route 2
Reviewed 19 June 2017

After a wonderful show, nothing like some delicious Italian food to tide you over for the rest of the night. I was fortunate enough to be dining with five others and to try a variety of dishes.

I would highly recommend the Spaghetti AOP, it was excellent, the roasted garlic brings the pomodoro sauce to the next level! My daughter had the Bolognase, which had a nice smoky taste.

I would definitely recommend Alta Strada.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My husband and I recently enjoyed a relaxing dinner at Alta Strada.

From a very accommodating server, we started with appetizers: crunchy eggplant, crunchy meatballs, and Cesar salad. All were excellent and I would order them again. We shared a pasta dish, the rigatoni with sausage, peas, tomato and cream. It too was excellent, but extremely filling.

Whether or not we had room for dessert, we ordered it. (That 'living large' mentality always seems to get you in a casino!). We couldn't resist the lure of Mascarporeos. A DIY dessert, it was fun. Though tasty, it wasn't exceptional.

What was exceptional was the lemon drop martini, made with house made lemoncino. That was the best lemon martini I've ever had, and I would go to Alta Strada again just to enjoy a couple of those.

If you're staying at the Fox Tower, we think this restaurant is a great choice. Especially for a casino, prices are reasonable, service is good, and food (and drink!) is terrific.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Excellent meals, decent appetizers, good wine choices.

Party of 12 was $900 plus tax, pricing is typically here at casino.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I enjoyed a visit to the Alta Strada after a Steve Winwood concert at Foxwoods. I had the crunch meatballs appetizer and the white pizza. Both were very tasty. A nice wine selection. The valpolicella was delicious.

1  Thank Chrisp1069
Reviewed 7 April 2017

This restaurant is located near the elevators going to ones room at Fox Tower. The atmosphere is very pleasant, staff very accommodating and the food is very good. The prices are reasonable considering other high end restaurants. I ordered the brick pressed chicken which was delicious concerning chicken is chicken, but this particular dish was very unique and tasty. My husband ordered a hamburger which is nicely prepared and came with a plate of french fries. It was a nice experience and we would definitely return on our next visit.