“Average”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I've been to Foxwoods many a time, but never visited Festival Buffet until recently.
There was a good bit of food to choose from,, mostly fried, or not very healthy selections.
What I tasted was okay, but nothing to get too excited about.
All in all it was just okay

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We did not enjoy our lunch buffet even at the discounted price of just $9.99 each. Used our points so our meal ended up being free. Disappointing to say the least. The soup was good and the bread pudding, that's it! Tried a little bit of everything and neither my wife or I liked much. Not much flavor or taste. A lot of the offerings look good, but does not taste good. Bland stuff.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My mom and I went for breakfast and we had the best waitress in there. So super friendly and nice. We went for Breakfast. It was wonderful. The LOX and Bagel was great.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Average buffet breakfast. My husband did like the omelette station. Food was not as fresh and hot as i would have likes. Surver was very good and attentive.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It's not worth for the price, but I enjoy the desert. You have to pay extra $10/lb of crab legs if you like it.