“Wonderful and Friendly service and Food.”
Review of Festival Buffet

Festival Buffet
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My mom and I went for breakfast and we had the best waitress in there. So super friendly and nice. We went for Breakfast. It was wonderful. The LOX and Bagel was great.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Average buffet breakfast. My husband did like the omelette station. Food was not as fresh and hot as i would have likes. Surver was very good and attentive.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It's not worth for the price, but I enjoy the desert. You have to pay extra $10/lb of crab legs if you like it.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My Parents love this place so when I take them to Foxwoods we have to have breakfast here. They like the options and that they are able to take their time without pressure to eat quickly.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Not a big fan of buffets, but this is a god one. The dinning room is tastefully decorated and comfortable. The food was quite good, everyone in our group enjoyed their favorite foods. We have been here in the past and we will be back.